Printable Recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Mocha-Cheesecake-Recipe
More Cheesecake Recipes:
Peanut Butter Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/PeanutCheesecake
Lemon Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/LemonCCBars
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/CoconutCheesecakeYT
Oreo Cheesecake Bars: http://bit.ly/OreoCheesecakeBar
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake: http://bit.ly/BlueberryCakeTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
For the crust:
170g (6oz) Biscuits/ Graham crackers
6 tablespoons (90g) butter, melted
1 tablespoon Cocoa powder
For the filling:
2¼ cups (500g) Cream cheese
2/3 cup (160ml) Heavy cream, cold
2/3 cup (80g) Powdered sugar
150g (5.3oz) Milk chocolate
1-2 teaspoons Instant coffee
9g gelatin + 45ml water
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
For chocolate coffee ganache:
1 teaspoon Instant coffee
1/2 cup (120ml) Heavy cream
100g (3.5oz) Dark chocolate
1. Make the crust: In a food processor or a ziploc bag place biscuits and cocoa powder, crush into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. Make the filling: In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
3. Chop milk chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl, add instant coffee. Set over pot with simmering water (double boiler). Melt completely. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth, add melted chocolate beat until combined and smooth. Add heavy cream and beat until light and fluffy.
5. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined. Pour into the springform pan and freeze while making the topping.
6. Make the chocolate coffee ganache: Chop the chocolate, place in a large bowl. Place heavy cream and coffee in a small saucepan and heat over low-medium heat, dissolve the coffee and bring to a simmer. Pour over the chocolate. Let sit for 1-2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour over the cheesecake.
7. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.